In proud partnership with Warners
For over 140 years, Warners has been supporting bra wearers with ground-breaking (and uplifting) solutions. From smoothing out underarm bulge to providing everyday comfort, Warners has – and always will – provide real solutions for real people. I’ve partnered with Warners many times over the years, and their products do not disappoint! In fact, I first started working with them when I was the bra fitter in their very first national TV commercial! Since then we’ve partnered on more commercials, fun online events, educational TV segments, and more.
Warners fits most folks who wear A-D cup sizes and 34-38 band sizes. And their Easy Sizing system bras fits XS-3XL! They’re very accessible, which means you can find them in most department stores, online shops, and all around the USA (and more)! Plus, they are more affordable than some more luxurious companies, making them perfect for everyday wear, updating your bra wardrobe, and finding solutions for your outfits. If you’re looking for a smooth and comfortable bra to wear underneath your favorite t-shirts and tops, you just hit the jackpot.
Below you can get to know Warners in a few of my blog posts, videos, and articles and even buy & try some of my favorite options! Be sure to follow @warnersbras on Instagram so you can see other real, beautiful folks just like you wearing Warners, too. And while you’re there, DM me @hurraykimmay and tell me which Warners style you love or want to try for yourself! Here to support you inside, outside, and underneath™!
Cloud 9® Wireless Lightly Lined Comfort Bra
- Cloud-like comfort and support with a smooth silhouette (great t-shirt bra)
- Breathable material with a cozy, comfort back (and adjustable hooks and eyes)
- Non-adjustable, hardware free straps won’t show under clothes
- Easy Size™ system makes it easy to find your fit
- Sizes S-3XL (I wear the Medium!)
- This is the style Kimmay is wearing in the photos, in light pink!
No Side Effects® Underwire with Mesh
- A classic t-shirt bra with smooth, contour cups
- Lightweight and breathable mesh No Side Effects® side wings provide a smooth look at the underarm area
- Elastic-free band for a sleek, no-show look under clothes
- Convenient front-adjustable straps so no twisting or turning around to adjust
- Available in US sizes: 34-40B, C, D; 36-40DD
Easy Does It™ Wire-Free No Dig
- Comfortable wire-free design with a wide bottom band that won’t dig in
- All-over stretch fabric with sewn in foam padding over the front of the cup for shape and modesty
- Straps convert to criss-cross with easy front snaps, and conveniently adjust in the front (no twisting around necessary!)
- Hook & eye back closure for a great fit!
- EASY SIZE™ sizing system from XS-2X fits most 30-42 bands and A-D cups (I wear the Medium!)
No Side Effects® Wire-Free with Back Smoothing
- Extra, elastic-free side panels smooth underarm and back and won’t show through
- Smooth, wire-free cup and back smoothing for all over sleek look
- Comfortable and easy to wear underneath most outfits
- Non-adjustable straps, yet they are seamless and won’t dig in
- Easy Size™ for S-2XL fits most 30-42 bands and A-D cups (I wear a Medium!)
Warner’s Cloud 9® Wire-Free Contour
- The softest fabric! You really have to feel it to believe it.
- Supportive, decorated under band
- Light molded, contour, wire-free cups provide smooth shaping and support with less coverage on the sides
- Convenient front-adjustable straps are way easier to adjust than twisting and turning around
- Inverted seams in the back band provide a smooth look
- Sizes: 34-36A; 34-40B,C; 36-38D
No Side Effects® Underwire Contour Sizes: 34-38B; 34-42C; 34-40D; 36-38DD
No Pinching. No Problems® Seamless Hi-Cut Sizes: S-XL
No Pinching. No Problems.® Tailored Microfiber Hi-Cut Bikini Sizes: S-XL
Easy Does It™ Wire-Free No Bulge Sizes: XS-2X
Cloud 9® Underwire Full Coverage Sizes: 34-38B; 34-40C,D; 34-38DD
No Pinching. No Problems.® Cotton Hipster Sizes: S-2XL
Warners Blog Posts
Sponsored by Warner'sOh, Hurray! Going back to work and don't know what bra to wear? Don’t want...
Sponsored by Warner'sI’ve fit MANY people for bras, and a lot comes up in the fitting room. For a...
Sponsored by Warner's One of the five bra styles I often suggest folks have on hand is what I call...
A t-shirt bra is one of the most popular bra styles in the USA! It’s common for most bra wearers...
My first job as a bra fitter was in New York City January 2005. I was 20 and naive. I admit it. I...
Hurray! Since moving to Oklahoma in 2019 I was blessed to travel back to my beloved NYC and tape...