Sponsored by Warner’s
Oh, Hurray! Going back to work and don’t know what bra to wear? Don’t want to wear underwires? Need some nipple coverage in the office? Has it been years since you’ve worn a bra? Ya’ll. I have a great Hurray for Lingerie Q and A for you! Watch the video and shop the styles below.
Psst! This post is sponsored by the lovely Warners (so grateful to share them with you, and such a perfect fit for this Q&A!) I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray.
So this question comes from Becca. And she goes like this. “Hey, Kimmay! I love following your content.” Hurray. Thanks, Becca. “Even though I had been braless and lawless” her words “in my daily life (minus sports bras for exercise) for nearly a decade.”
Becca has not been wearing bras for a decade! Go you. If that’s what you love, you do.
“Unfortunately, I am about to become a badass lawyer. Which means I can’t risk having my nipples show. I get cold often and they’re pretty prominent.”
Side note, if you are a person that feels like showing your nipples at work is inappropriate this might be a really awesome video for you to watch. I’d love to have a conversation about our society and why we deem nipples as something that we can’t show, but I also understand that we live in this current society and oftentimes it is deemed “unprofessional” if your nipples on the female body are showing. Ugh! It is what it is, but let’s see if we can help Becca.
“I’m distressed about having to wear a bra again every day. And I’ve tried multiple, ‘comfortable bras’ that are very much not so. I realize what I’m looking for, but don’t know how to find it.” And this is what she wants:
- Low support, AKA as little compression as possible
- With cups, meaning this will help her nips stay covered.
- Large straps that won’t fall down and are a comfortable, silky, material.
And then adds “do have any brand recommendations?” Becca, do I ever!
In fact, in the time that Becca sent me this question, it kind of took me a while to get back to her. I was doing lots of projects and in that time a brand new bra has come out that is perfect for her. Below (and in the video) I have three options for Becca that also might work for you if you’re looking for a bra to wear to work that is comfortable, wireless, has a little bit of coverage and is made of a really silky soft material. Here we go!
A few important notes
First of all, I totally understand that “ugh” feeling of having to wear a bra again, if you hadn’t been wearing one for awhile or feeling like you’re “forced” to wear one. And of course the frustration of not finding something with the comfort and coverage that you’re looking for. Ugh. So let’s make this a hurray!
And a reminder to everybody that you are the decision-maker of your body, you get to decide whether you wear a really supportive bra or no bra at all, it is completely up to you.
Comfy, Wireless Bras with Coverage
For those of you who are looking for bras, I’ve got three awesome options from my friends at Warners. These are really perfect for Becca and I bet will also be really great for most of you. Watch the video explanation and get to know each bra below, then buy the style(s) you want to try!
Warners Easy Does It™ Wireless No Bulge
- Cozy wireless, seamless bra with stretch fabric to hug your body, plus a great v-neckline
- Cups have light support and molding for modesty and shape (with sewn in pads that won’t shift around!)
- Amazing extra side coverage panels to smooth out underarm “sleevage”
- Hook & eye back closure and adjustable straps for a great fit!
- EASY SIZE™ sizing system from XS-2X (with 3X coming in Nov 2021! I wear the Medium in this and usually wear a 34DD in most bras)
- #1 bra in the US**
Warners No Side Effects® Wireless with Back Smoothing
- Wireless cups are supportive with flexible lined cups for modesty and shape
- Extra side panels criss-cross at the underarm to smooth there and along the back and won’t show through clothes
- Adjustable back for a great fit
- Non-adjustable straps are wide, soft, and lay flat
- Easy Size™ system for simple, breezy sizing
- Available easy sizing: S- 2XL (with 3XL coming Fall 2021)
Warners Cloud 9® Wireless Lightly Lined Comfort Bra
- Cloud-like comfort and support with a smooth silhouette (great t-shirt bra)
- Breathable material with a cozy, comfort back (and adjustable hooks and eyes)
- Non-adjustable, hardware free straps won’t show under clothes
- Easy Size™ system makes it easy to find your fit
- Sizes S-3XL (I wear the Medium!)
- This is the style Kimmay is wearing in the photos, in light pink!
Okay, hurray! I hope these three bras is a really great winner for Becca (and for you!). These are just three of many options out there for you. And remember everybody, if you just want to wear nipple covers and that will help you feel your most amazing and help you say hurray, go for it. But these are three awesome bras from Warners that I absolutely love to wear myself and think you might love to wear it too.
And congratulations to you, Becca, on being a badass lawyer! We are counting on you to do some great work. Hurray!
Remember that even the best bras out there need to fit in order to feel comfortable, and that comfort will provide you with all day (and night) confidence! If you wear bras, grab a spot in my Free Bra Class to check on the fit of your bras and take your first step toward saying hurray inside, outside, and underneath™!
Your turn: What kind of bra do you wear to work? What level of support and coverage helps you say hurray? Which Warners bra do you want to buy and try? Share your thoughts or experiences with me @hurraykimmay on Instagram!
**“Warner’s Easy Does it Wire Free (RM3911) is the #1 bra style in the U.S.” Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, Dollar Sales, 12 months ending May 2021