Hurray – so glad you’re here! As you know, one big way that I help you say hurray on Hurray Kimmay is with my blog. In the name of honesty and authenticity (big values over here) I don’t want to take gifts or money without disclosing it.
So consider yourself disclosed!
- I accept cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, product gifts, and other forms of compensation. I also may make some money is through the use of affiliate links. I think of finances as the fuel that makes it possible for my team and I to keep this website and our offers going. In essence, it helps us help YOU say hurray!
- I never promote items I don’t like. So if I am recommending a product it is because I truly love it and think it would be a worthwhile investment for you, my reader. If I don’t like something you will either know because I’ll say so, or I won’t mention it at all.
- Sponsored posts are posts in which someone has paid me to write about a specific topic. I will make sure to clearly label posts of this kind.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
- Finally, this blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Do you have question? Reach out! This blog is written and edited by me, Kimmay Caldwell. And I am easily reached at email@example.com.