So thrilled to be back for my 9th time on this popular Canadian TV show: The Marilyn Denis Show! Hurray! This time, I brought back some of my favorite brands and products I’ve shared on the show in the past, each perfect for gifting during the holidays, for Valentine’s Day, a birthday, or any day. Hurray! And a special bonus: every brand in this segment is Canadian! Check out this hit list of fabulous gifts to give and get.
Psst! Some of the brands linked here are proud partners of mine (so grateful to share them with you!) or I may get a small thank you if you purchase through me. Your purchase through those links like these helps a lot in keeping articles like this coming your way. Either way, I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray!
In Canada? Check out the replay of the show (when it’s available) on the Marilyn site.
Gift Something Sexy
A few tips when it comes to giving intimate gifts: If you’re giving something sexy, remember to make sure: THEY want to wear it and it’s not JUST for you; that it’s the right size so they feel really awesome in it; you gift it in private if it’s especially saucy or you think this is private to them.
And remember, you can ask for something saucy, too! Drop hints, forward exact links and your size, and be clear about what is on your wishlist!
Featured: Rya Collection
Rya Collection – Darling Chemise
- This “sangria color” is stunning! It’s elegant with a touch of sass.
- Adjustable racerback straps for a great fit
- Sultry cowl neck and sheer lace side panels for a peek a boo effect
- Poly charmeuse feels so smooth against the skin
- Ethically made and available in other colors
- There’s a plus size style so the entire set is available from XS-3X
Gift Something Basic
A note to gift givers: I can not tell you how happy you will make someone in their life if you buy them 4-5 of their favorite, well fitting bra. Basic bras are NOT a boring gift – they are a supportive, loving gift! Most folks (especially women) leave their basic bras and underwear to LAST on the list of priorities. Support them with something comfortable and easy to wear with anything!
Tip: Have them tell you which they like, or ask their favorite shop to direct you to what they buy all the time.
Miel – Nana Bra & Iris Culotte
- This wire-free bra is SO cozy! It’s easy to gift because of the stretch – each size can fit a range of sizes!
- Made of a super comfy, soft, seamless, breathable microfiber and spandex blend
- Adjustable band and straps (which can convert to racerback) so it’s easy to get a good fit
- Extra Fresh – Guardin™ built-in botanical antimicrobial protection against stains and odours!
- I legit wear these underwear ALL the time because they are so comfortable with awesome coverage and they’re great for hiking, skiing, or a workout class.
- This Canadian based brand is owned by two sweet sisters and ethically made!
- Sizes S/M, M/L, L/XL for both
Gift Something Cozy
Gift a hug to someone you love so they can be wrapped in your love all year long. I love gifting a robe because it’s sooo easy to get the right size, and when they put it on it feels like wrapping a hug around them!
Fleur’t – Iconic Robe
- Fleur’t is a go-to for soft items because of their SUPER soft eco-friendly TENCEL™ Modal x Eco Soft technology. It’s cozy without being bulky (so easy to pack!)
- Ruched back with an attached silk belt (so it will never go missing!) and internal tie
- Draped with ¾ sleeves are the perfect length without getting in the way
- This. Robe. Has. POCKETS!
- Sizes S/M, M/L, L/XL
Gift Something Luxurious
This is the time of year to give something above and beyond! Spoil someone you love (or ask for this yourself)!
Montelle – Parisian Kiss Keyhole Balconette Bra
- Modern meets vintage in this timeless keyhole balconette design designed to delicately enhance your décolletage.
- Two-toned neutral floral lace offers an air of nostalgia and contrasts with the bold and contemporary black accents woven throughout the piece.
- Cups are lined with mesh for support and shape.
- Straps are shiny and adjustable for comfort, and include a gold ring detail at the front, and the batwing lace accent is STUNNING
- Oh, and it’s only $69 CAD or $64 USD! YES, you can get a luxe look without the sky high price tag!
- Band Sizes 32-40, Euro cup sizes C-G
Gift Something Practical
I’m pretty practical and I LOVE to get a really nice version of something I really need, not some random thing I won’t actually use. Got someone like that on your list? Gift them something that will warm their heart and tickle their practical side!
Elita – Warm Wear Microfiber Long Sleeve Top and Thermal Leggings
- These warm wear leggings and top are SO cozy (with a silky sheen to the touch) and can be worn out and about or underneath!
- Treated with Intera, this warm fabric provides all-day comfort and protection against the cold. Also resistant to odor and bacteria. And it’s SO silky feeling and light!
- Their parent company is Canadian legacy brand Stanfield’s so you know they’ll work in cold weather!
- The top has a unique ruched neckline so it can stay close to the body for warmth but also allow for movement
- Perfect for cold weather activities! I’m going to wear them to watch the Buffalo Bills play on my birthday in the COLD!)
- Sizes S-XL, Machine washable
Gift Something Caring
Up next is my favorite soap, Soak! Help your loved ones take care of the beautiful things you give them! Or, these are super easy to hand out to those you care about: give one to the babysitter, the kid’s teacher, your colleagues, or stuffed them into everyone’s stocking. I’ve given these to just about everyone in my family – I even have my husband handwashing his underwear!
Soak – Gifting Kit
- Owned by an amazing Canadian woman, this year they’ve bundled up an assortment of 6 small bottles of Soak laundry soap with 6 super-cute Soak charms.
- The BEST soap to care for your bras, hosiery, swimwear, knits and sweaters etc. Keep them looking great and lasting longer (plus the scents are so delicious!)
- Just pop a holiday ribbon through the charm as a cute gift tag, and voila, you’ve got a festive little prezzie. Once the Soak is done, the charm makes a colourful zipper pull, necklace, keychain or purse charm.
Gift Something Uplifting
Now for a full circle gift! You might remember when I shared My Perfect Pair earlier this year that its creator, Jessica, was on the show years ago when I fit her for a maternity bra. The experience was so uplifting that she created her own line of luxury lace bra tape and I shared it on the show this year! Wellll she has a brand new color for the holidays. Plus, she just launched “Va Voom Strips” which can be used to shape or add additional coverage!
Featured: My Perfect Pair
My Perfect Pair – Ivory Luxury Breast Tape
- Gorgeous ivory is the latest color in this stunning lace adhesive bra.
- Medical grade adhesive back stays in place and is water and sweat proof!
- Great to give as a gift because each size can fit several cup sizes (and there’s no band size to worry about)
- PLUS they are completely customizable – these can be cut down to size or use the new strips to add coverage.
- Perfect for holiday outfits that are low back, plunging front, or strapless. And so comfortable and easy to wear!
- Sizes S-XXL
Free Bra Class
Want to wear a bra without ripping it off at the end of the day? Watch How to Find a Comfortable Bra Fit For Your Body WITHOUT Wasting Your Money on Bras You Dread Wearing! Plus, you'll also get Kimmay's Bra Fit Guide, and a taste of Bra Confidence & Comfort™. Watch now and don't spend another minute feeling uncomfortable in your bra.