Welcome, again, to the True to Form editorial collaboration with Revealed by Curve magazine! In this photo exploration, I’m wearing different intimates and sleepwear brands to showcase different sides of myself (and of all women and folks). It’s become clear to me that we have so many different sides to us. While exploring and uncovering these different sides, and learning how to mold ourselves into different forms, how do we stay true to who we are? Just like undergarments have the power to shape and modify our bodies, we have the opportunity with our minds and hearts every day. Hurray! This is the second of seven photo explorations.
So let’s explore the different parts of who we are. In this look with Elita, I explore the inner child, playful, innocent version of ourselves. We all have an inner child, no matter our actual age! I paired their super soft, wire-free bralette with an equally soft bikini in a soft, blush pink. The unrestricting design and super soft material were perfect for this look (and maybe for you to wear everyday!). And for fun (because that’s what this look is all about) I added in some sheer slips!
Some questions for you:
- How do you honor your inner child and their needs or fears?
- How can you get in touch with your softer side?
- When was the last time you allowed yourself to play and have fun?
- What was your favorite thing to do as a kid, and how can you do that today?
- When connecting with your most innocent, honest self, what do they have to say?
My inner child loves to dance, jump on beds, and giggle so that’s exactly what I did here, and it felt GREAT. Hurray! Explore this look and and try out Elita for yourself – and give your inner child something to smile about!
Psst! This post is sponsored by Elita. I’m so grateful to share them with you. I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray.
Shop the Look: Elita
Elita – Modaluxe Softcup Bra
- Made of feathery soft “Modaluxe” modal with a touch of stretch
- Wire-free stretch cups with a small dart for shape and light support and delicate sheer elastic trim
- Adjustable straps and back hook and eye closure
- Machine washable (I suggest to hang dry to help it last longer!)
- Sizes 32-38 (fits cup range of B-D, but I’m wearing the 34 and usually wear a 34DD in most bras).
Elita – Modaluxe High Cut Brief
- Designed with the same luxurious modal made from European beechwood trees. The Modal Luxe yarn is three times softer than cotton!
- High cut brief style with ample back coverage
- Soft and light elastic waistband and around the leg
- Breathable, cotton gusset
- Sizes S-XL (these fit small but have a lot of stretch!)