Welcome back to the Wedded Bliss editorial collaboration with Revealed magazine! This special editorial with Curve is an exploration of tradition and modernity, ritual and new ideals. One of my favorite things about weddings (besides the love and commitment!) is the push and pull between the past and the present. In my own wedding, I did some things that my ancestors did in the past, and in the same event chose to stand up for who I am today.
Want some wedding gift (or wedding night) inspiration? You’ll love this retro look that is so stunning for any modern bride! Get ready to explore our final installment of “Wedded Bliss”.
Psst! This post is sponsored by Rya Collection and I may receive a commission for sales through this page. I’m so grateful to share them with you. I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray.
For the blushing bride! This blush pink set from Rya Collection is so gorgeous, it makes my heart skip a beat. That retro look with the matching long gown and sheer robe is so classic, and will never go out of style. Longer styles may cover more, but there’s something so appealing and genuinely attractive about this soft pink material caressing the body. Sometimes leaving a little to the imagination is worth the reward!
Add in the delicate details like the luxurious mushroom pleating (I love the way this drapes across the body) and glamorous appliqués and it’s a recipe for love at first sight. There’s a reason this set is called “True Love”. Makes a great bridal gift, or wedding/honeymoon purchase for yourself. Or honestly, get this for yourself even if you’re not partnered up. It’s 100% worth wearing around the house whenever and for whomever – including you!
Rya Collection – True Love Gown
- Semi-sheer mushroom pleating chiffon is playful and romantic
- Longer length drapes over the legs
- Light bust support with wrap front bodice
- Detailed and delicate flower applique just under the bust
- Sheer back and adjustable straps
- Stunning maxi length or try the short chemise
- Available in ivory or blush (I’m wearing blush!)
- Sizes XS-XL (I’m wearing the L)
Rya Collection – True Love Robe
- Romantic and relaxed, great to ease around the house or on the Bride’s special day
- Semi sheer chiffon body and mushroom pleated bishop sleeve billows at the wrist for a dramatic effect and comfort
- Long length provides glamor, or try the shorter version
- Belt ties center at front
- Ethically made
- Sizes: XS/S – M/L – XL (I’m wearing the M/L)
Coming July 15th!
Add to the look!
The Drop Pattie Mule Sandal
Velvet Tiger Pillow Cover
The Iconic High Waist Boyshort
Credit: Photos by Juliana Rose in Bradford House in Oklahoma City, OK. Hair and make-up by Marlo Haus. Flowers and select hair accessories from The Boho Florista. Special thanks to Taylor Horn for assisting on this shoot. And huge thanks to Curve and Revealed magazine and the team for partnering on such an amazing project! As always, no airbrushing or photo retouching.