The Wedded Bliss editorial collaboration with Revealed Magazine by Curve is here! This special editorial is a photo exploration of undergarments, sleepwear, and swimwear for all things wedding. After not being able to celebrate for years, it’s finally time to host big weddings, go to bridal showers, and party at bachelorette events. Are you ready?
I also got to mix traditional and modern elements against a super cool backdrop and share some of my favorite intimates brands. This time, we’re looking at lace, support, and comfort and how dressing for yourself (just like learning to love yourself) is a great step in being more able to love others, and accept their love.
Take a look below and shop this amazing bra and tanga set, and explore more of the Wedded Bliss editorial! Hurray!
Psst! This post is sponsored by Natori. I’m so grateful to share them with you. I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray.
I have a confession to make: I’m in love! I love this bra and tanga set from Natori. Not only because it’s beautiful, which it is. But also because it’s comfortable but firm, soft but supportive, and elegant but easy to wear underneath nearly anything. Hurray! This kind of mix is exactly what I looked for in a partner, and I’m happy to say (after 16 years together and 10 married), I found it.
If you haven’t tried Natori before, you’re missing out. Or maybe you’ve tried their super popular Feathers bra with its deep front plunge. While a popular bra for good reason, this kind of fuller coverage can be just as gorgeous and sexy, while offering a better fit for some folks. For my bust personally, it was a perfect match. Not to mention, the matching tanga might just take your breath away with its lace details and super soft feel. So this is love!
Natori – Statement Full Fit Bra
- Full coverage, delicate lace cups provide support and shape without adding more volume
- Semi-rigid, shiny adjustable cushioned straps for comfort
- Tulle lined cup base and side sling for extra support and a round, forward shape
- Wide stretch fabric back offers full coverage with tag free comfort
- Available in several colors!
- Band sizes 30-42, US cup sizes C-H
Natori – Statement Tanga Underwear
- Stunningly soft and delicate lace drape the back
- Cheeky back with a wide lace at the waist for a smooth look and no digging in
- Cotton lined gusset
- Sits below the waist
- Sheer stretch lace is paired with nylon fabric at front panel for comfort and modesty
- Sizes S-XXL