Enough about the weather, let’s shop! Get the scoop on this look below.
Psst! Some of the brands linked are proud partners of mine or I may get a small thank you if you purchase through me. Your purchase through those links helps a lot in keeping articles like this coming your way. Either way, I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray!
Shop The Look Featuring: Fantasie
UK brands like Fantasie use different sizing, so be sure to check on that when buying (or learn about sizing and fit from yours truly!). They are also known for excellent support and coverage for fuller busts without compromising on style. The color and style of this Illusion bra had me at hello. And the fuller coverage brief was so comfortable. I’m not 20 any more and I have a high waist, so I really enjoy a higher rise! The whole look revolved around the color of this set, but truly you can pick a color that works for you and create your own look. Color and style can change, but the most important thing when it comes to a bra and panty is fit. Watch my Free Bra Class and see what I mean!
Fantasie – Illusion Side Support Bra
- Supportive, underwire bra with 4-part unlined cups are made of stretch microfiber and mesh so they have a little flexibility for a great fit and comfort
- Side support panels shape fuller breasts more forward
- Fully adjustable straps attach with a u-shape in the back so they won’t fall
- 3 column, 2 row hook & eye closure for adjustability (this increases with size for more support in fuller sizes)
- Available in new colors each season!
- 30-42 band sizes, D-J UK sizes; I’m wearing a 34D
Fantasie – Illusion Brief
- Pretty and lightweight, modest rise brief has more coverage than a bikini
- Bonded stitch-free technology gives a smooth back (aka no visible panty lines!)
- Beautiful lace details add a delicate touch without showing through
- Stretch microfiber with cotton gusset material is soft to the touch
- Personally, I’m a big fan of an opaque front panel (instead of sheer) so hurray for that!
- XS-2XL sizes; I’m wearing a Medium.
Similar Items to Buy & Try
I rented this amazing sheer Free People duster from Nuuly. You can wear it as a dress over a slip, over pants and a top, or let your undergarments show through like I did! Want to rent clothes, too? Use my Nuuly link to get $10 off your first rental (and I get $10 towards my next one, too!)
I lovingly call this hat from Brooklyn Hat Company my “adventure” hat, as it’s come along on many National Parks adventures with my honey and I! It’s made of wool which is actually great for the elements, and has a strap to keep it around the neck if you don’t want to wear it on your head. I bought these Article of Society pants from a local boutique on Main Street. I wear them much more fitted and high on the waist for a 70s feel. They are made of super soft material!
The earrings were on loan from Across the Street boutique, also on Main Street here in Woodward, OK! And I pulled on my old pair of Nine West cowgirl boots that I’ve had for over a decade. The tan color went really well with the muted colors and sunset – and, you know, the ranch setting.