OK enough chatter, it’s time to shop! Below you’ll find all the details on how I created this look right here in rural Oklahoma! Hay bales, train tracks, and dirt roads are optional to pull off this funky look 😉
Psst! Some of the brands linked are proud partners of mine or I may get a small thank you if you purchase through me. Your purchase through those links helps a lot in keeping articles like this coming your way. Either way, I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray!
Shop The Look Featuring: Voluptas Rose
This look includes a really daring sheer dress but you can pair bike shorts underneath just about anything – a mini dress, a slightly sheer dress, a dress that has a tendency to flow around in the wind, you name it. Shorts like this are great for preventing thigh rubbing (ugh, the worst) but these also have that cool sheer panel for a little style so you might want to let them show! Get to know the wire-free bra and super cool shorts from new brand, Voluptas Rose, below.
Voluptas Rose – Dani Shorts
- Ultra-high-waisted with a longer leg – excellent for modesty or coverage, preventing thigh chaffing, and adding style!
- Sheer mesh sides add so much sass (go sans underwear for a clean look or let a pair peek through)
- Soft antimicrobial, moisture-wicking fabric with 4-way stretch and an elastic top
- Sizes 1-10 fits 00-20, or XXS-5XL
- I was in between the 4 and 5, and found these to be more generous in the waist than the hips
- Made in the U.S.A.
Voluptas Rose – Cait Bra
- Wire-free cup with a sheer, ultra-soft mesh overlay and peekaboo look (great for plunge or sheer front tops)
- Bonded seams on cups for smooth silhouettes
- Soft, 4-way-stretch for ultra-comfortable, all-day wear
- Antimicrobial, moisture-wicking fabric to help you stay cool and dry
- Adjustable, reinforced wide inner straps and adjustable back
- Band sizes 32-44, European cup sizes B-H!
- I found this to be generous in the sizing! I wore a 34D but may have been best in a 32E. Test it out for yourself!
- Made in the USA
Similar Items to Buy & Try
I rented this amazing sheer Free People dress from Nuuly. Want to rent clothes, too? Use my Nuuly link to get $10 off your first rental (and I get $10 towards my next one, too!)
To keep things from getting TOO over the top, I paired a denim jacket that was left at a former shoot I produced, cowgirl boots I bought over a decade ago at a Nine West in NYC, some white cat-eye sunglasses that I truly can’t remember buying, and some funky earrings I borrowed from a local shop in town, Homestead Decor + Gifts. To top it all off I wore a hat I picked up during a trip to LA. Hair and makeup by yours truly.