Ok ready to shop? Let’s get to it!
Psst! Some of the brands linked are proud partners of mine or I may get a small thank you if you purchase through me. Your purchase through those links helps a lot in keeping articles like this coming your way. Either way, I always share items that I truly love and can help you say hurray!
Shop This Look Featuring: Rosa Faia & Anita Active
The look includes some of my favorite leggings that have these cool bumps inside to support blood flow and circulation, making them really awesome for athletics, or walking a new friend around the pasture. If you, too, have been living in leggings over the past year, these are a great pair to wear out and about as pants! And if you’re ready to wear an underwire again this bra is AMAZING. It has the prettiest straps and feels so comfortable.
Anita Active and Rosa Faia are part of the same company which started in Germany and has been in business for over 100 years! They are truly experts in designing intimates and activewear.
Rosa Faia – Selma Bra
- Darling straps have a lace detail you can let show
- The 3-part cup is lined with powermesh so it’s supportive and breathable
- I let this white contrast against my skin and show through a sheer blouse for fun, but it also comes in other colors!
- The matching underwear are just as cute.
- Truly one of my favorite bras to wear, it’s supportive but also lightweight and comfortable, and so pretty.
- Available for bands 32-46! And European cups B-E
- Another version is available for F-J cups!
Anita Active – Massage Sports Tights
- These might be the coolest things ever! Inside there are 3D bumps in the fabric that comfortably massage and thus improves blood circulation. According to them: “The result: a significant increase in endurance, relief of the muscles, reduction of the risk of injury and shorter regeneration times.”
- Outside the python print is super cool and reminds me of the real snakes I’ve encountered since moving to Oklahoma
- Seamless finish with a bit of sheen
- Soft waistband
- Comes in other colors and fun prints!
Similar Items to Buy & Try
Also in this look, I bought the sunglasses at Zara, the earrings were borrowed from Homestead Decor + Gifts right here on Main street in my town, the handkerchief was from Anthropologie, and the blouse was rented from Nuuly. Want to rent clothes, too? Use my Nuuly link to get $10 off your first rental (and I get $10 towards my next one, too!)
And my cowgirl boots were bought at a Nine West in NYC about 10 or maybe even 15 years ago. Yep! I’m on the hunt for a real country pair soon!