Competition. More Collaboration.
Just like every town has skilled folks like mechanics and dentists and lawyers, every town needs a skilled bra fitter with a thriving business and great products. Your community needs you, and you need support too.
The Fitter's Formula™
Empathy is the no. 1 skill needed for bra fitters. You’ll learn how to use it, along with bra fit foundations and style know-how so you can serve your clients and make great sales.
Community & Collective Knowledge
Hands on Experience
We’re gathering real people who are excited to get a bra fitting. Just like you’ll encounter at your store, some have been fit recently and some have not!
Support your clients, support your sales.
Increase conversions. Create raving fans. Retain your best clients.
Even the best bra in the wrong size will feel like a bad bra. Read that again.
You can stock your store with the best styles or design the “perfect bra” yourself, but if your client buys it in the wrong size, that wonderful product will still feel painful and look awful.
Your clients need guidance to choose the size and style that will fit them best. Without it, they’ll purchase their usual size and wonder why it feels awful. They’ll think your store of product isn’t for them, return the items, then go and tell 5 friends that it’s not a good place to buy bras. Boo!
Instead! You want to help your clients get an amazing fit and feel comfortable and confident in their bras so that they not only buy 5 more, they also tell 5 more friends how amazing the store and service is.
This is how compassionate bra fitting and The Fitter’s Formula™ works to increase conversions (and your average sale), create raving fans who tell everyone else, and retain your best clients to come back again and again. Ultimately, serving and supporting the client = Hurray!
July 30th in NYC.
More collective energy.
- A full day of fitting fun: 10am-4pm
- Bra fit foundations training and The Fitter’s Formula™ taught by Kimmay
- Take home resources and tools so you can continue to learn and fit with confidence once you’re back to the shop
- How to use compassion and empathy in the fitting room
- Sales without being sleazy training
- Online sales and virtual fitting tips (including the pros and cons)
- Fitting folks with differing needs, abilities, and bodies
- Hands on fitting opportunities with real humans of various sizes and needs, using several brands and bra styles
- Idea and knowledge exchange with your fellow fitters and industry professionals
- Community and support
- Official Certificate of Completion
- First glimpse (and dibs) at the online version of Hurray for Lingerie™ and The Fitter’s Formula™ so you and your staff can train and have this information at your fingertips all year long
Spots are very limited!
Let’s change the way people view bra fitting. Together.
What people are saying…
"Kimmay Caldwell can actually make bra fitting as jaw droppingly exciting as the thrillers I read right before I go to sleep at night."
What if I can no longer make it? Are tickets refundable?
How many people will be attending?
What kind of models will you have there?
What time is this? And do I need to stay the whole day?
Will you have food there?
What is your Covid Policy?
If you are feeling ill or have tested positive for Covid (or any other contagious virus) we ask you to please stay home and get well!
Where is it located?
Who can attend?
This training is for lingerie industry professionals (or soon to be’s!) such as bra boutique owners, mobile bra fitters and personal bra shoppers, online bra shop owners, bra company employees (such as the marketing team, designer, etc), freelance bra and intimates professionals. If you are related to bra sales or serving folks with undergarments and fit is important to you, this is for you.
Do you offer discounts for multiple tickets?
Want to send more than one person from your team? Email me about the multi-rate! Kimmay@hurraykimmay.com (asap since spots will fill fast!)